CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring Chick

 



 

Today was a gorgeous, sunny and warm day, in the 60s!  It definitely got me in the mood for spring.  My 'spring chick' was inspired by hopes of urging spring to come soon and by the beautiful colors from the color challenge at ColourQ this week.  Love those bright colors!

Again, I must apologize that I'm working on a less than optimal computer and so I cannot link the pictures up to its owner's blog. So, for now, a word link will have to suffice along with the image.

Stamps:  Spring.
Paper:  DP and cardstock from stash.
Ink:  Versamark with turquoise embossing powder.
Extras:  Turquoise flower buttons, red embroidery thread, chick die, red and white rickrack ribbon, yellow gingham ribbon.

Cheers to Sunny Days!  
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Jo

Oh this is a gorgeous card, love those buttons!

Lisa Salkeld

I love the layers going on here!!! and the colors!!!! My blog, esp. linking, has been giving me a bit of a fit as well....I think some of the problem is blogger and the editor. They must be making some changes. I hope they fix them soon, it's a bit annoying!

Arielle H Gordon

WHat a cute, happy card, Nance! I love it! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails