CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Monday, February 22, 2010

Eggstra Cheery


 
  


  


PPA30-KISS (Keep it Simple, Sweetie)

 

I am so loving playing around with all of these bright and cheery colors lately!  SPCC had another springy color combo this week and after winning last week, I decided I had to try again.  However, all of these colorful challenges is revealing that I am a bit DP challenged at the moment as far as springy and cheery patterns go.  Yet, I just pulled out my cardstock and embellished!  And, thus, I kept it simple in line with PPA's KISS challenge this week as well.

And, if you notice, I figured out my problem with adding links to the challenge images.  It's a tad bit complicated as I have to go back and forth from Mozilla to Opera.  I guess whatever works for now. 

Have a Cheery Monday!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

5 comments:

Stephanie

OH My---this card is way too cute! Great Easter card! Love those embossed eggs! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC!

Tracey Parrott

I love this simple but creative and beautiful idea for Easter eggs! So fun!

Linda Callahan

Absolutely wonderful Easter Eggs - great design and texture! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Lisa Salkeld

two words...... too cute!!!

Emily

oh my! what a great idea!

Emily-SP Diva

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails