CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sew Many Hearts

 



  


 

Another card for 365 Cards.  This time for their Color Challenge #7.  During our days snowed-in last week, I got my sketch book out.  I haven't done that in YEARS!  I just began sketching various valentine pictures that I could eventually maybe make into digital stamps.  While sketching, I created some card sketch layouts too. This is one of them.  I was thinking about the back of an envelope.  Looking at the finished product, it also reminds me of a quilt square.

So the DP papers are triangles fitted together to resemble an envelope.  I also had sketched out a flower made from heart, and that is what I put in the middle, only I used my embossed Sizzlet heart die.  Then, I wanted something along the trim and as how I have not sewn on a card yet, I gave it a whirl.  It didn't end without me sticking at lest three of my fingers!  (I haven't sewn anything but a button in probably a year either).  Do you see a trend?

Anyway,  finished off the card with a stamped sentiment, pink bow and colored brads.

Smiles!
 Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Pam

Wow - that card is a stunner!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails