CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love Welcome

Photo Inspiration

 




  

A fun card to make with the inspiring door hanging on my front door to make for 365 Cards 'Love' challenge on Tuesday. 

I bought the door hanging at JoAnn Fabrics and immediately got inspiration for a card from it.  I made mine a little less country than the original.  I just liked the black/white DP paper I had but I stuck as closely to the inspiration other than the background colors.  The 'Love' sentiment/die is connected together with black decorative staples to resemble the black wire that connects the hearts and letters in the door hanging.  I continued that technique by stapling the ribbon to the top and bottom of the card.  I used a Sizzix heart texturz for the red cardstock and also the black cardstock.  Other extras included red gingham ribbon, white buttons and black embroidery thread.

More to come....trying to get a few more cards posted for challenges.

Smiles!
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails