CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, February 7, 2010

All U Need Is Love

 

  

  

My third card for today, I assembled during the Superbowl.  It is another color challenge, but this time for ColorQ #18.  My colors may be a little brighter than asked for.  Yet, I had a lot of fun doing this card.  It put me in such a 'springy' mood, and I know we ALL could use some springtime about now!

I used my Sizzix Original flower die for all the flowers in all of the colors.  A small heart punch was used for the middle of the flower with a white pearl gem attached.  The card was completed with the 'all u need is love' sentiment stamp and ribbons.

Here's to spring-like days ahead!
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Arielle H Gordon

Very cute Nance, I just might have to get that die - lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails