CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jammin Bro!

 
  


Here's my interpretation of this week's Get Sketchy Challenge #26.  The digital stamp is from The Greeting Farm.  I think he made a great choice.  I was playing around with ideas for this and a way to use my new Nestabilities, the peony.  On their own, they remind me of ink blots.  Freud would be so proud!  hahaha  

Ever begin a card not fully knowing what you want to do and then everything just starts falling in place?  Well, when I cut the red blot (peony) it looked so blah, so I used a mosaic emboss folder on it.  Once I placed it behind the image, I had visions of a grungy, graffiti riddled brick wall.  Not sure what Freud would say about that.  From there the card took on a life of its own. And here it is!

Happy Hump Day!  

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates
Related Posts with Thumbnails