CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bunny Layers



  


  



  
Sweet Sunday Sketch #57


  

It was a very cold day today, the wind brought temps down in the 20s.  A far cry from 62 this past Sunday!  So, what's a gal to do when it's cold and dreary outside?.......Stamp!  As I said in my last post, I have a long list of projects so I'm on my second post for today.  ColorQ's challenge this week is very springy and festive i think.  It gave me a chance to use my Bella digital stamp from M&M Designz.  She is so adorable.  She reminds me of a stuffed bunny my oldest son received before he was born 18 years ago.  The eggs around her feet were my own touch. Along with the ColorQ challenge, I tried out the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch.  A great way to use all of those colors. 

Stamp:  Bella from M&M Designz.
Paper:  DP from stash.
Ink: None, water color pencils.
Extras:  lime green and raspberry gem stickies, ribbon, egg punches.


Cheeri-O!
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails