CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One of a Kind

 


  

 Tonight is a birthday card for The Play Date Cafe challenge this week.  I haven't participated in one of their challenges yet, only because I just haven't had the time, until now.  I love the color combos they come up with for their challenges and this one is a nice one for a masculine card.   I did something very simple.
Stamps:  Birthday Sentiment
Paper:  A chocolate brown, Bazziill's Navajo, Basketball textured paper from The Paper Company, and royal blue.
Ink:  StazOn Timber Brown
Extras:  Blue and turquoise brads, brown biased tape for the ribbon. 

Smiles!  ♥♥
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Hearts Turned

Great card! So glad you could play along with us at the Cafe' this week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails