CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings




 



 





Hoping everyone had a wonderful and fulfilling Thanksgiving.  Have been away from cyberspace celebrating with family so did not get to post the last of my cards of thankful blessings.  So for the last hours of November here is a continuation of my last post. Layouts of my own these cards were given to special people in my family's life  who we could not be with this Thanksgiving.  I was running out of time to get them out so I used dies and embellishments from my stash.  The last card was created to be a more masculine/grunge type card so why the sentiment looks ragged and why I used a muslin type paper behind the acorn dies.

Blessings to all!

1 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

LOVE these! ...and the beanie cracks me up! cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails