CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rockin Dogs







Rockin Dogs

Finally I have finished this card!  I thought this would be so easy with this week's Get Sketchy Challenge #13, but it proved much more challenging than I bargained.  I did not do the bonus challenge of dry embossing, mostly because I do not currently have a light box.

I have had the dog stamps for a while and like my last post, I wanted to do a more masculine type card for my dad.  I decided on a music theme along with the dogs.  While creating the card, I happened upon a stamp set that just happened to have a drumset stamp just the size I needed.  Karma!  Maybe.  Being new to stamping, it took me fiddling with everything several ways to finally come up with the finished product.  I am very happy with it, thank goodness!

4 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

So fun!

Dora

You have done a great job with the sketch!
thanks so much for playing!

~amy~

Okay, now how stinkin' fun are those pups?!!!!

Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

Anonymous

So Fun
Thanks for playing along with us at GETSKETCHY!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails