CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Red Hatters Matter


 

Some simple quick cards tonight.  My mom is a Queen Redhatter and so I made these for her to give her members on birthays.  Even though it is the Red Hat club, for a birthday, purple hats are worn.   I haven't been able to find a hat stamp to my liking so I created a template for die cut hats.

'Red Hatters Matter' II




2 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

Sooo fun! The second card looks similar to the Get Sketchy challenge this week...think it's over tonight. If you get this message in time you should enter it!

eMeLiNe Seet

this is really adorable !! LOVELY !

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails