CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PPA 14 In The Pink




Grateful

A thank you card of sorts in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and the PPA 14 In the Pink Challenge to use pink in a card.  The sketch is from the Midnight Madness Sketch, MMSC25.  Pink is one of my favorite colors so I could NOT do a pink challenge!  And, it didn't take me long to get it all to come together.  After I got it all together and in my lightbox, those brown embossed circles remind me a lot of Oreos.  LOL! 






Boo To You!


My last two Halloween cards for the season.  I ran out of time to make all the Halloween cards I wanted to make so I have had to file my ideas away for next year.  These are simple creations of my own, no challenge inspired.




Spooky, Frightful, Scary




5 comments:

Carol Hurlock

Nance, you have created some beautiful card here. I really like the contrast of the colors of pink and brown on the Midnight Madness Sketch. Such sweet embellishments too! Lovely job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week. We appreciate your support.

Carol
MM-Design Team

Lisa Salkeld

Love the cards, especially that ghostie! So funny about the Oreos. That's happened to me before! I create a card, think I've got it all together, and then I look at the photo and think, "Where'd THAT come from?!!?"

Phyllis

Pink is my favorite color too!! Love this card. I am surprised by my photos sometime too! I see something I hadn't noticed before. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week.

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Phyllis

Oh my goodness, I completely forgot to WELCOME you to the MM Sketch Challenge. I was so busy thinking about pink and photos that I completely forgot that you are new and that we want to give you A BIG WARM WELCOME!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Chimney Cleaning Milford

Thanks, great blog post

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails