CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rockin Space



  

Tonight a fun card.  A birthday card for a friend's son who loves space.  My stash was limited on things 'spacey' except for stickers and a die print of the moon.  The background I stamped with a star trio stamp and embossed with silver powder.  I did the same to the edges of the card and moon die.  The 'You Rock' sentiment was also embossed in black.  The black ribbon is actually from a set of graduation ribbons from The Paper Company.

Happy Hump Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails