CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful For You

Color Throwdown #68



Thankful For You 

The holidays are fast approaching and I have sooooo much to doMaking this card has put me more in the spirit of things and ready to go.  Cards, cooking, painting, cards, cleaning, raking, cards, shopping, eating, cards!  Is there a pattern progressing? After Ida blew through last week leaving us soggy and a blanket of leaves to clean up, playing with these colors and this card makes fall much more enjoyable.  I loved the colors this week at Color Throwdown and just had to play.  I mixed it up a bit and instead of colorful leaves, I made colorful fall flowers with a dash of leaves in the patterned paper behind the smaller flowers.  I chose brown for the dark neutral because I loved the embossed pattern of it.

2 comments:

Broni

I love the bright fall flowers!! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown challenge with us!!

Lisa Salkeld

Love the fall colors here...and I like the flowers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails