CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vintage Treasure





Getting off the beaten path a little today.  I thought I'd share a couple of my flea market finds.  I found these vintage postcards at a local flea market a couple weeks ago when I went looking for vintage buttons and what not.  I did find some buttons and some belt buckles for projects too!  The first card here is dated 1912 - 98 years old and signed for someone's birthday.  I love the embossed effect of it.  It will probably find its way in a framed creation on my bedroom wall.  The other is not dated but probably around the same age.  I love the shiny gold paper.  It will find its way into some special project for my home.

Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

Those are the bomb-dig-ity!

Shanna

Hello. I am a new sister from the Bloggereete Sorority. I am making my way to meet each of the lovely ladies in the sisterhood. I would like to say hello and invite you to my place...www.mommiesandbeyond.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails