CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Prayers & Lillies



Trying something new this evening.  I took one of my photos of a tiger lilly from my garden, printed it out, sanded it and distressed it.  Then, I printed another photo of it again, sanded it a little, cut out the flower only and pasted it on top of the first photo.


CHALLENGES:
Shabby Tea Room  - From The Garden

SPIES:
Stamps:  Sympathy sentimet:  My Sentiments Exactly.  Photo:  Taken by Nance Salkeld.
Paper:  Orange and green DP from stash.  White cardstock.and white.
Ink:  Tim Holtz Vintage Photo.
Extras:  Lace ribbon, Martha Stewart Double Loop punches.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit

What a very cool technique you've done with your photo here. I really like the shabby chic look to the distressing, and your photo itself is really lovely. I adore all the punched edging, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at TSTR.

Lisa Salkeld

too fabbie!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails