CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Friday, October 2, 2009

You Rock! - - Pink Hope

You Rock Star!

Another card for today. Couldn't resist using the Extreme Guitar stamp from Stampin Up! I wanted to make a card for my oldest son to celebrate him being accepted into the college of his choice this week.

Hope In Pink

A card to start off the month of Breast Cancer Awareness.


In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month I have changed the look of my blog. You can also participate and register with other sites in support here: http://pinkforoctober.org/.

1 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

Perfect! ...and the grape arbor on the photoblog is outstanding!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails