CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby Girl


Today I decided to switch it up a bit and add a scrapbook page to my blog. Actually, I've been too busy with life to work on my growing list of cards. I decided to look through my scrapbooks and pull out one of my favorite pages to post. However, while looking at them, I realized that my new hobby of cards makes my scrapbook pages seem oh so dull. So, what started as a small task to post a scrapbook page turned in to another long list of improvements to my finished pages. I didn't already have enough to do with a growing list of cards and new pages to create. I need an entire decade devoted just to my crafting!

This page was done a while back, way back, like in 2005. It is one of my favorites because it is of my favorite feline fur person, my late cat, Buttons. After she passed away in 2004, I began a scrapbook of her. One of those many unfinished projects. So much work, so little time. You'd think that life would be just a tad bit more understanding about a girl's priorities! LOL

1 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

I love this! ...and the shabby chic feel to the page....fabulous!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails