CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PPA13 Anything BUT A Card





TRINKET BOX
Here is my entry for the PPA 13 Anything BUT A Card challenge for this week ---- a small trinket and/or jewelry box. I just made it inside the deadline. WHEW! This little box created a few little problems for me. This was a box to begin with, I just recycled it and gave it a facelift. I am very pleased with the outcome other than the gluing problem it presented in gluing the box back on to the rest of it. Still trying to get the Monkey glue off my fingers! LOL! Anyway, I enjoyed this non-card challenge. It got me thinking about Christmas gifts and other projects other than cards I need to do.

Enjoy!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. "
~ Albert Einstein
spacer gif

1 comments:

Pals Paper Arts

On behalf of the design team at Pals Paper Arts, thank you for playing @ PPA!

Join us for a special “In the Pink” challenge this Thursday, October 29, 2009.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails