CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cinema Saturday Challenge #55






SPOOKY!

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #55 - Hocus Pocus Movie

Challenges are geared toward a movie and this week of course, it's a Halloween themed movie. I think Hocus Pocus is one of the better family Halloween movies.  It's funny and scary, but not too scary!  This is my first Halloween card this season and my first Cinema Saturday challenge. I found the colored spider embellishments at Jo Ann Fabrics and thought they were so cute!  I think they are perfect on the webs.  I am very happy with the finished product.

Stamps:  'Spooky' title; spider web, skeletons.

Ink:  Versamark; Moonlight White; amethyst and silver tinsel embossing powder.

Other:  Cardstock and patterned paper from stash.  Plastic colored spider embellishments and colored gem stick-ons. Orange staples.

Have a 'spooky' evening!



"Some men see things as they are and say 'why'? Others dream things that never were and say 'why not'?"
~ George Bernard Shaw

2 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

love those spiders! ...so spookin' cute!!

Tethered2Home

This is really cute & the colours are wonderful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails