CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Friday, June 4, 2010

ShyBear Tent Card







Back of card







If you've seen my other posts, you will know that my oldest is graduating high school in a week.  So, I'm thick into graduation cards for his closest friends not to mention graduation announcements.   So much stamping, so little time!  WHEW!  And, another new challenge for me.....a tent card thanks to Crazy4Challenges #39 this week.  Really easy as pie and really fun to make!  REALLY!  ;)  The tutorial they posted is from Just Magnolia Blog.  I will definitely use this one again.  I love the ShyBear from Squigglefly digital stamps.  He's so cute.  I printed him on white cardstock and regal rose and then paper pieced the ribbon and graduation cap with the rose color. 

SPIES:
Stamps:  Shy Bear Grad digital stamp from Squigglefly. Sentiment:  Fiskars Cameo Ovations.
Paper:  DP:  Morning In The Garden - Paper Adventures; Regal Rose, Rose Re - Stampin Up!; White cardstock.
Ink:  Staz On Black; Pale Orange Memory Marker.
Extras:  Apricot ribbon; yellow ribbon; fabric flowers, rose and apricot buttons, pink embroidery thread; lace border punch.


CHALLENGES:
Crazy4Challenges:  Tent Card
Curtain Call:  Color Challenge 32
Sweet Sunday:  Sketch Challenge #71


Congrats to all the Grads!  And......Thanks for visiting!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails