CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Friday, June 18, 2010

Lighthouse Trio







Yet another Father's Day card.  This one is for The Color Chef challenge at Kelly Jo's Stamp Pad (Colors -- cream, muted green and soft blue), and for the sketch challenge at CPS.  As you may be able to tell, I had many ideas for this card. The lighthouse stamps are digital stamps from KLM Designs, one of my favorite digi stamp stores. I printed them on soft blue vellum and placed them on cream ovals, overlaying them so some of the cream was visible. I decided to leave them just black outlined and thinks this I recently bought Spellbinder's Impressabilities Seas Scape and embossed the green background with it.  The embellishments are decorative buttons I had for another project but decided to string them on some rope for a more seaside feel.  The sentiment is Font Tiranti Solid, bold.

My favorite things of this card is the Impressability SeaScape and the lighthouse digis.




~ Be a beacon of light in someone's life!



Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails