CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Berry Sweet Chocolate






2Sketches4You

Time is winding down!  Summer vacation is upon us and soon my house will not be my own!  And to boot, this coming week is going to prove to be a very hectic one --- graduation events to attend as our oldest graduates high school.  With that said there are visitors coming, food to prepare or pick up, a lawn to mow, a house to clean, not to mention cards, cards and more cards to make! 

I am hoping I made the deadline for 2S4Y.  They always have such simple and neat sketches.  That photo inspiration from All Sorts is just plain decadent!  So, what did I do?  I raided the fridge for the leftover chocolate frosting! Not exactly an entire chocolate cake, but I'll take it! 

SPIES:
Stamps:  Sentiment
Paper:  DP:  White Embossed Swirl - The Paper Company; Red Suede; Dark brown  and olive cardstock.
Ink:  Staz On Brick Red
Extras:  Red velvet ribbon, lace border punch, pearl gems, pearl brad, sizzlet strawberry die.

CHALLENGES:
2Sketches4You:  Sketch Challenge #53
All Sorts:  Strawberries and Cream Challenge
No Time To Stamp:  Stamp Simply Challenge #142 -Sweet Stuff!

Have a SWEET weekend!  Remember ~ Chocolate IS Sanity!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

brenda

Hi Nance

Your strawberries really do look good enough to eat and a great take on my pictures.

Thank you for joining in my Strawberries and Cream theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails