CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Springtime Herbs, Citrus Fun, Cherry Spins, & Elegant Anniversaries


Click on each photo for more info


A Collage of Cards -- The rest of the cards I made for our church youth's Silent Auction.  Hopefully they will raise lots of money for their mission trip to Pennsylvania this summer.  Hopefully someone will bid on my cards and send some cheer through the mail! 



Blogger Templates Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails