CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Monday, April 12, 2010

Friendly Flowers - Card Swap Card

Photo Inspiration












Today is the Card Swap Exchange with my sister-in-laws in Oklahoma and some of their stamping friends.  They were kind enough to allow me to participate even though I live way over in North Carolina!  They are meeting as we speak to swap cards.  The theme was spring and I also incorporated a 'friends'  sentiment with it.  All in all, we had to make 7 cards, six to exchange and one to keep for ourselves.  These are the cards I made.  I got the inspiration from the metal heart flower container that hangs on my laundry door (see Photo Inspiration).  This is the same inspiration I used for the Mother's Day card I posted the other day.

I can't wait to see all the other cards that were created!


Swap Til You Drop, Girls!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

okay...I'm taking pictures....will post asap, but might be later this evening before I can get the photos online~~~

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails