CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Silver Nostalgia






I haven't done a Color Throwdown in a while and I so wanted to this week.  I love these colors together.  However, when I started looking through my paper, I found I was very limited on all of those colors.  I did have some leftover grey shiny paper from another project and some saffron.  Then, I started looking through my embellies and found all those wonderful flowers and shiny silver buttons, thanks to a box of old buttons my mother gave me when she downsized homes! And, they all combined well with the FTL 86 from Clean and Simple.

SPIES:
Stamps:  Sentiment
Paper:  Grey, Mandarin, So Saffron
Ink:  Versamark and silver emboss powder
Extras:  Flowers, silver buttons, silver brads.

CHALLENGES:
Color Throwdown:  Color Challenge #88
Bee-Crafty:  Engagement, Wedding or Wedding Anniversary Card

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

7 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

This is just gorgeous! The colors are wow together. This one definitely belongs on P~L~S!

Natasha

Wow!! Love the silver and orange!

Bee

Gorgeous card, love those bold flowers and clever use of buttons. You do need to include a digi image for Bee Crafty Challenges though :)

Broni

Wow! Just fantastic! I love all the beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing in the Throwdown!

Barbara

This is gorgeous!!! LOVE all the flowers and the silver hardware! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Jenny

I love your card and the flowers :) If you get a chance hop over to my blog, I have a new challenge posted (May Arts prize pack)... have a wonderful week!! :)

Kristin Eberline

This is beautiful!! Love those blooms with silver embellishments :]

Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week :]

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails