CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Friday, February 4, 2011

Cupid Silhouette






Off The Wall Challenge #43



A valentine card tonight.  I just purchased some silhouette digital stamps and decided to try one for the Off The Wall challenge this week.  I love it when a project comes together!  The photo didn't turn out so great to show the cream color of the DP totally.

SPIES:
Stamps:  Cupid Silhouette Digital Stamp - Stitchy Bear Stamps; Sentiment - Hampton Art.
Paper:  Black and cream cardstock; DP - DCWV All Dressed Up.
Ink:  Staz On Jet Black.
Extras:  Heart doilie; Black/white stripe ribbon; various border punches; heart punch; scallop circle die; pearl gem; pearl buttons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails