CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Friday, February 11, 2011

With Gratitude



It seems like forever since I have been actively blogging and crafting.  It is amazing how much we truly tend to take life for granted when it sails along smoothly.  Add one or two little hiccups and it can feel like someone either 'switched channels' or hit the pause button, especially when one of those hiccups winds up being a health issue.  I just spent four months with not only physical pain, but the uncertainty of whether it was serious and/or would require surgery.  The good  news came earlier this week confirming I can now get on with life.  No surgery and no serious issues.  To borrow a pun, "Oh what a relief it is!"  I am now taking some time to catch up on my creativity and crafting while I get back into the swing of things.

So, it only seems fitting that I begin with this card, '"With Gratitude", as I am thankful that life is getting back on track with less worry.

This is a card for the Paperplay challenge this week.


SPIES:
Stamps:  Sentiment:  Fiskars.
Paper:  DP:  Sandylion and Stampin UP!  Brown, Tan cardstock.
Ink:  Staz On Timber Brown
Extras:  Spellbinders Impressabilities Floral & Stone; Spellbinders label and peony dies; Sizzix Tim Holtz Floral die; Cuttlebug emboss folder; tan ribbon; light blue eyelets; metal label; heart brads; twine; flower stickers.

CHALLENGES:
Paperplay Challenges:  Week 6 - Hearts & Flowers, But No Valentine


Photobucket

1 comments:

uksharon

Lovely card, love the blue's and brown's
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails