CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Monday, January 31, 2011

Candles Chic





HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

My mother's 77th birthday is today!  A very special and elegant card for a very special, elegant lady and my best friend.  If I were with her personally today to celebrate we would probably be going to lunch and a movie and maybe even doing a little scrapbooking or crafting and eating lots of chocolate!  Many miles separate us as she lives in WV and I in central NC, but she is always just a phone call or email away and I have to admit we pretty much wear the phone lines out every week.  Enjoy your card and your birthday, Mom.  I love you.

SPIES:
Stamps:  Sentiment - Hero Arts; Candelabra - Inkadinkadoo.
Paper:  White, black & lilac cardstock; DP - Anna Griffin and Me & My Big Ideas.
Ink:  Versamark.
Extras:  Black emboss powder; Black leaf dies; Lavender ribbon; lavender gems.

CHALLENGES:
The Play Date Cafe: Challenge #66 - Colour Splash

6 comments:

Fiona

What a beautiful card Nance for your mum :) I'm sure she loved it! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

Maria

Love the elegance of your card! Am sure your Mother will love it!!! Happy birthday to you Mother!

Maria

I took a stroll through your blog posts and love your creativity! I'm now a follower, and I thank you for your inspiration!

Jinny Newlin

What a beautiful card for such a special occasion! Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in the Cafe!

Michele Gross

Oh Wow! This is delicious! LOVE those blingy candles and I'm sure your mom will be thrilled to see there aren't 77 of them! ;) Super splash and glad you shared it with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn

WOW! What a great image to use with a splash--great touch of gems too! LOVE this--and so will your mom:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails