CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cherish, Live, Dream







How perfect is this?  I've had this patterned paper for a while and was going to use it for a Mother's Day card.  I've been MIA from the blog world as well as from my crafting for several weeks until today.  ColourQ's challenge colors this week just matched perfectly with this paper!  And since I decided to forge ahead and finish my Mother's Day cards even though they are late, here is one for Colour Q!


SPIES:
Stamps:  Cherish, Live, Dream from Stampendous; Flower stamp from Inkadinkadoo.
Paper:  Colored cardstock; Porcelain rosenthal DP from basicgrey; Black polka dot DP.
Ink:  Staz On black; Watercolor pencils.
Extras:  Kraft mesh ribbon; black rickrack ribbon; peach color embroidery thread; brad.



Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

OMGoodness! How perfect is that paper with the ColourQ challenge!!! So fabbie!!!

LeAnne

This paper IS perfect! How did I miss this--I have this paper, too! Wonderful job on the challenge, just a real treat!

Sam

Great card. The paper is perfect and I love the texture that the ribbon gives your card.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails