CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hippity Hoppity



It is finally beginning to feel like spring around here. Of course, spring time many times means wet and soggy weather and that is exactly what the southeast is experiencing for the next few days.  No bother.  Gives me the excuse to stay indoors and craft!

I made this card yesterday and didn't have time to post it.  I have had the idea for it brewing for a while.  So while I was perusing the world of card challenges that I normally participate in, I came across  Ann's Creative Nook, Challenge #80- White On White.  Thus, the work commenced.  Since I found her challenge via Pile It On, I noticed that they were having a color challenge as well that fit my card as well .So I decided to try multi-challenges.  I think the most I have done is maybe three at one time.  This time, there are five.  Probably if I look long enough I could add to that number, but I don't think I will.  The list of challenges that I entered this card into is below my 'spies'.

Stamps:  Hippity Hoppity from Craft Smart
Paper:  White cardstock. DP from stock.
Ink:  Memories Blush
Extras:  Paisley and tiny dots emboss folders from Cuttlebug; egg punch, butterfly punch - EK Success; clear and pink gems; lace ribbon.  Paper crimper.

Challenges:
Ann's Creative Nook:  Challenge #80 - White On White
Pile It On: - The One You Must - One Color + A Neutral
Stampin B's:  Spring or Easter card
Stamp Something:  Girly card
Flutter By Wednesday: Open challenge - just include butterfly, fairy or angel

I must say that I love the blog, Pile It On, it's a kind of 'one stop shop' for challenges and some of my favorites are listed there.  So, hop on over and take a look yourself, if you don't already!


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

12 comments:

Anonymous

OMG!! How clever!! I adore this card!! The white on white is so pretty!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!HUGS

BethieJ

This is DARLING! I LOVE everything about it!!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!

Vicki Dutcher

To adorable! Thanks for playing with the Stampin B's!!

Danni

This is just fabulous! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

sam

this is so super cute! love it! thanks for joining us this week at PIO!

Randi

So adorable! You bunny is clever and cute! I love all the white! Thanks for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie

This is just so totally sweet. I love using white as the dominate color and the hit of pink is perfect for the season. Great job on the "one color" challenge. So happy you could have fun with us this week at Pile it On.

Ruby

What a LOVELY card! I would never think of using white as the main colour, it's gorgeous! Love that bunny too! :o)

Andrea M

so cute! Thanks for piling it on with us!

Nancy

So beautiful!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Michelle

Very creative! Love the textures! Thanks so much for playing with us at FBW This week!

Unknown

Wow, how sweet and cute is this!!! Thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails