CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Easter





A festive Easter card.  I had some new Easter DP I've been wanting to use and so even though I wasn't able to get this entered in time for the challenge at CPS, I still used their sketch  because it compliments my stamp trio.  It's also a very classic layout.  The bunny, egg and sentiment made a good stamp trio that I found in a bargain bin.

Now I'm off to 'Spring Forward'!



Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton

Cute Easter card. Love the bright colors!

Jean Franks Beck

I love this card! The colored pearls are just the perfect accent, and I love your "bargain bin" stamped images - I'm sort of addicted to the $1 stamp bin, myself. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails