CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fabulous Tie





Get Sketchy #28 
Make a SHAPED card! 
The bonus challenge is Spring Themed!


My second post for today.  I think I'm finally back in the creative groove even with a cold.  Yes, the old sinus headaches transformed into a nice spring cold.  So, maybe DayQuil and NiQuil have something to do with my creative streak more than I do!  LOL!

The bow tie layout was another one of my doodle sketches late one night.  I was going to either freehand draw the tie or piece it together some witty little way, but then I cheated a little and found this nice template online:  http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/bow_tie_template.pdf.  There are three different sized bow ties ready to print and use.  I used the largest one here.

I love the colors this week at Embellish Magazine and Get Sketchy's Challenge #28 is for a shape card with a spring theme for a bonus. 

 Stamps:  Fleur De Lis - Hampton Art.  'You Are Fabulous' - Anna Griffin.
Paper:  Yellow, Pink and Peach cardstock.  DP:  Embossed green dots - DCWV.
Ink:  Raspberry pink - Hampton Art.
Extras:  Flower punch, EK Success; Peach fabric flower; Dark pink button; Sage green polka dot ribbon; Scallop and Rope border punches - Fiskars; Bow tie template (see above).


Have a Fabulous Night!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Mariana Grigsby

Such a pretty card, Nance! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails