CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Blogaversary!

Happy 1st Birthday To My Blog!


Vintage Anniversary clipart compliments of
The Graphics Fairy.



 Today is the one year anniversary of Snap, Scrap, & Dazzle!

It's been a wonderful year of crafting and it seems so long since it first began. And as with all birthdays, I look back and can see just how much I have grown not only in my art and crafting, but in my blogging as well. My wish for my next year is that I continue to go beyond my creative comfort zone.





Photobucket



1 comments:

Anonymous

Happy 1st blog....Thanks for all the lovely cards you sent me - I love them all! Also for the cards you made for me go give to others.
I'm glad that you're using your talents - proud of you. Love you. Mom

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails