CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2010!


Well, I have finally gotten most of my blog up and running.  Still some things to add and others to tweak but I didn't want to start off the new year completely under construction!  The end of year bulk posting will now be a New Year extravaganza mostly of leftover Christmas cards I didn't get posted earlier.

One resolution I've made already is to start NOW on next year's Christmas cards so they will all be done before Christmas!  What a concept for me!  LOL  Hopefully, a resolution that I can keep, along with several others, but those will be left for discussion elsewhere.......possibly in another new blog.

So anyway, I hope my makeover here is not a disappointment.  Sorry it took so long, yet sometimes, creativity cannot be rushed.  The biggest change is going from 2-columns to 3-columns and I like it much better.  More things will be added in the very near future, but for now, this is the new look of Snap, Scrap, and Dazzle.  One might ask, where do the cats fit in?  Well, the cat on the header is just one in my collection that sits in my kitchen.  The cat thing started when my husband gave me a kitten as a college graduation gift.  She was with us for 17 years and grew into a dear friend.  Then, there was the cat cookie jar, a wedding gift that set off the kitchen decor.  And, if that isn't bad enough, thanks to my kids, I believe I own just about every Beanie cat made.  So I decided to add my now slight obsession with all things cats, to the blog as a way to make it unique and my very own.  So I hope you enjoy the new look.


Of course, I didn't want to debut it without a card posting, so here is one:


Blue Joy


Happy New Year!

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails