CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cherish






CPS 150

Color Q #16

A card for two challenges, CPS and Color Q Challenge 16.  A little challenging to combine all those colors in such a tiny card, but I did it.  I tried to find paper as close to the colors as possible. 

Stamps:  Cherish.
Paper:  Pumpkin, burgundy, raspberry, light pink and white cardstock.  DP - DCWV border strip.
Ink:  Versamark and burgundy emboss powder.
Extras:  buttons, brads, fabric flowers, clear gem, raspberry ribbon.



Blessings!
Blogger Templates


Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

OMGoodness...gorgeous! I hope this card gets picked!!

Arielle H Gordon

Nance, you did a fab job w/ the challenge colors, love all the texture! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ this week!

LeAnne

Cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails