CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, December 13, 2009

'Present'-ly Surprised







 



Well, yesterday, I did not get finished what I planned to do cardwise.  I did help my son finalize his book of poems to mail out this week to the Poetry Society of America.  And after a morning of baking and afternoon of a little shopping, I can now concentrate on cards until a dreaded Monday morning dental appointment.  What could be worse than going to the dentist on a Monday morning?  Ugh!

'Present'-ly Surprised evolved first with the polka dot ribbon and the puppy stamp.  I loved the puppy stamp when I saw it and thought it would be really cute for a child's card or even a child at heart.  I stamped him, colored him and then used him as a die cut so he could 'pop' out of the box.

Supplies:  Red, white and green solid cardstock; three DPs; three ribbons; dog stamp Versamarked and colored with marker; 'Merry Christmas' sentiment Versamarked and embossed in emerald. 

Well, that is it for now.  Unfortunately I am not very eloquent in my posts these days.  My creative flow is I guess is flowing more out of my fingers and camera than my words.  I must get busy before the week is over and I am scrambling around as usual to get everything done before Christmas.  Thank goodness shopping and some baking are done!

Have a good evening!
Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails