CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Monday, December 21, 2009

A Harley Holiday




 

Today is a special card with no particular sketch in mind.  A Christmas card for my brother, a Harley guy.  I thought it would be  fun to have lights stringing behind the cycle and dragging a tree for some holiday whimsy.

Stamps:  Motorcycle, light string and tree and Happy Holidays sentiment.
Paper:  Red and cream cardstock; photo corners, diamond background - DP.
Ink:  Versamark with red, green and black powder.
Embellishments:  Celebrate ribbon, Sizzix photo corner die, red and green gems, red star button.










Seasons Greetings

Another version of the FTL72 .  This time I added some ribbon.  The flower is a Sizzix die cut from the same DP as the background with the edges embossed in gold glitter.

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

1 comments:

Lisa Salkeld

Both are great...but that Harley cracks me up! Very creative!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails