CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Wreath Ornament


Something different tonight for Fussy &Fancy Friday Challenge, Anything But a Card.  I have had these fabric flowers from an old apron and finally decided to recycle them into a Christmas ornament.  I used cardboard cut into a 6 inch diameter circle, covered both sides with gold vellum paper and green ribbon along the edges. I made a hole in the top of the circle and threaded green ribbon through for a ribbon hanger. Then, I adhered the Santa clipart, courteous of The Graphics Fairy, that I printed on photo paper to make it nice a bright.  Next, I sprayed some Pearl Glimmer Mist on the flowers to give them a bit of shimmer and then glued them along the outer rim of the circle to form a wreath, added the ribbon, green button and added red gems to the buttons in the middle of each flower.

SPIES:
Stamps:  Clipart Santa pic from The Graphics Fairy.
Paper:  Gold Vellum.
Ink:  Colored ink from printer for photo; Pearl Glimmer Mist.
Extras:  Fabric flowers, green ribbon, candy cane ribbon, green button, poinsettia gem, red gems.


CHALLENGES:
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #25 - Anything But A Card

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails