CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Autumn Orange










I finally got my sewing machine plugged in and tried some 'card' sewing.  Not wonderful, but Ididn't have great expectations after about a year since I've turned the machine on!   

SPIES:
Stamps:  Sentiment - Digital stamp from Sentimental Sundays.
Paper:  DP: Textured Heat from Provocraft and Cafe Mediterranean from DCWV; Tan and white cardstock;
Ink:  Markers to darken butterflies.
Extras:  Butterfly dies - The Graphics Fairy; Flower die - Tim Holtz; Prima leaves; black button; raffia string; thread; lace circle punch and scallop punch - EK Success; lace ribbon.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel Hope

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Ida

Gorgeous. Beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails