CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Thursday, October 14, 2010

3D Dreams









One of my favorite creations I just finished -- a wooden tray/3D vintage collage.  I got inspired while I was finishing my heritage artist tray and wanted to try something a little different.  I really love the outcome!


SPIES:
Stamps Background letter writing on bird - Inkadinkadoo.  Vintage photo image from Marie's Freebies printed on photo paper.
Paper:  DP: K & Company.
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks in vintage photo, fired brick & broken china (on letter blocks); alcohol inks in cranberry, gold and meadow(on bird cage); Glimmer Mist in starfish and blue skies (on leaves).  Walnut stain and white craft paint (on tray).
Extras:  Metal chain, silk flower; ribbon, leaves, letter blocks, peacock feather, gold heart charm, gold button, pearl gems,  metal brads, photo corner die (metal corners); Matte decopage paste.


 Sweet Dreams!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails