CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My blog has moved! Click here:

My blog has moved!  Click here:
Visit My New Blog!

I love to think of nature
as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in.

~George Washington Carver

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Grad Cap Cards









I found these very cute graduation cap templates for cards at several different sites including The Cutting Cafe and Disney Family Fun.  I chose to use the one from The Cutting Cafe as it was a little smaller and the front and back were already connected.  Also, at The Cutting Cafe, you get the 'Happy Graduation' sentiment and an envelope to download.  It is a little hard to tell, but the second card is black and silver.


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Sam

Congratulations. When my daughter finshed her final year I did not know weather to laugh or cry. Laugh at how old I am getting or cry at the prospect of her leaving home. Such is life. Anyhow, I am rambling. Great cards. The Cutting Cafe files are such a pleasure to use.

Regina Easter

wow Nancy....these are some fabulous fabulous card..hugs...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails